I need to pass on my packages

Hello Everybody,

Well, I am very much afraid that I must put my packages up for adoption by someone who can do them more justice than I can at the moment. I have not managed to get time to do anything on them for the last 2 months and realistically I cant see myself getting time to do anything significant to them until after Christmas at the earliest.

:(

I only have 3 packages, ppp, man and groff.

If anyone is interested in taking them on then please tell me. I have never really done much to the groff package since I inherited it myself.

The man and ppp packages have work done on them and I keep all the master sources in CVS. If anyone wants to take on these packaes then I would suggest that they take the CVS repository sources from me rather than starting with source.tar.gz public releases. This will significantly reduce the time necessary maintain the packages. If anyone is interested in the packages I will of course provide instructions for the CVS side of things if they want to carry on using CVS. Of course I will be quite happy to help anyone who takes on the packages

If no one in debian private is interested in taking on the packages I will advertise them again in a more public place. I would like stay on the debian list so I can keep in touch with whats going on and hope I will be able to contribute again next year.

Im sorry to let everyone down like this.

alvar.